The Customer Service Executive will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to serve existing and potential customers by providing product and service information while resolving product issues effectively.
Recruitment for this position is part of a very special project called the Off-Grid Talent Initiative, run by Shortlist in partnership with UKAID and the Carbon Trust. If you are hired for the position, not only will you join your new company but you will also become a part of the OGTI Clean Energy Leaders’ Community. This includes mentorship, peer network support, online training and other exclusive resources, as well as follow up over the length of your contract. Apply today, begin a career in the renewable energy industry with your new company, and become a part of the OGTI Clean Energy Leaders.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner while following laid down procedures, guidelines, policies and “scripts”;
- Resolving product or service queries in a timely manner by identifying customer needs, clarifying information, analyzing cause and expediting resolution;
- Conducting product and service quality surveys with customers and recording feedback from time to time;
- Generating leads for the sales team by screening callers and identifying potential sales opportunities;
- Supporting the collection of payments by regularly contacting dormant and defaulting customers;
- Building repeat sales and retention through strong customer relationships by focusing on the customer wants and needs;
- Working with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly;
Does this sound like you?
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
- Local language preferences (country-specific)
- Nigeria: Yoruba & Hausa
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Maximum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Basic Microsoft- Excel skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business-related courses – Sales, Marketing or Customer Service Management
How To Apply:
Click on this link to apply online – https://www.shortlist.net/jobs/2777/greenlight-planet,-inc./customer-service-executive?source=224
About Greenlight Plante Inc
Greenlight Planet is a US venture-backed, award winning social enterprise driven by a mission to empower under-electrified communities with access to clean and affordable solar lighting. To date, more than 3 million households in low-income off-grid communities use Greenlight’s Sun King™ line of solar home lighting solutions.